Online reservation for the luncheon seminars
and educational lectures
Online reservation is available for the luncheon seminars (a lunch box (Bento) will be served) at The 40th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society.
Please make a reservation in advance for the luncheon seminars you would like to attend
and you will avoid having to queue at the ticket desk on-site every morning.
Also, reservations for the morning (7:50am – 8:40am) and lunchtime educational lectures are available. When reserved, the former will be served with a light meal, while attendance at the latter will be accompanied by a reduced-price lunch box (JPY500).
If you only wish to participate in the lectures but would like to skip the meals, no reservation is needed.
1. Reservation Method
June 7, 2017 10:00 JST – June 15, 2017, 15:00 JST
*On a first-come, first-served basis, pending availability.
Maximum number of reservations per registrant:
1 in the morning and 1 at lunchtime each day (Max in total: 6)
|1||Educational Breakfast Lectures||7:50am-8:40am||2 or 3 lectures||Free|
|1||Luncheon Seminars||11:55am-12:55pm||7 or 8 seminars||Free|
|Educational Luncheon Lectures||11:55am-12:55pm||1 lecture||500JPY|
Distribution of tickets:
If your contact address is in Japan, reservation ticket(s) will be sent to you along with your name badge. If you live overseas, ticket(s) will be handed over along with your name badge at the registration desk on site.
2. Reservation Process
- Please access the online reservation site from the button below and type in the necessary items according to the instructions.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account after your reservation has been successfully completed.
Please note that we are providing this reservation service on a first-come, first-served basis, and that the site will be closed upon reaching a quota.
- If your contact address is in Japan, reservation ticket(s) will be sent to you along with your name badge. If you live overseas, ticket(s) will be handed over along with your name badge at the registration desk on-site.
- Please bring your ticket(s) and come directly to each seminar/lecture room at the venue.
The ticket is necessary for receiving a light meal or box lunch.
As for the lunchtime educational lectures, lunch boxes will cost only JPY500, and can be purchased in front of the lecture room.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that online reservation may be closed when the number of reservations reaches the maximum number of tickets prepared even during the reservation period. Also, no changes are accepted after your reservation has been completed.
- The following information of your advance registration is required to use the online reservation system.
- Advance registration ID
- Please make sure to confirm the e-mail sent after your reservation has been completed.
- Your reservation will be invalid if your payment for the registration fee cannot be confirmed.
- The luncheon seminar tickets will be handed out at the venue, but the number of tickets will be limited.
The morning educational lecture light meal tickets will not be handed out on site, but attendance itself is free.
- As for the educational lectures given at lunchtime, the reservation is for the ticket to purchase a box lunch. If you only wish to participate in the lecture, please come directly to the lecture room at the venue.
*** Desk for the luncheon seminar tickets on-site ***
Time: 7:30am – 11:00am during meeting period
Location: Makuhari Messe, International Conference Hall, 1F (tentative)
*The desk will close when there are no more tickets left.
- The 40th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as “the Secretariat”) protects personal information based on the laws and regulations related to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The secretariat never uses personal information for unintended purposes and never provides it to a third party other than the co-hosting companies organizing luncheon seminars (hereinafter referred to as “the co-hosting companies”), except as specified in the laws and regulations related to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The co-hosting companies organize luncheon seminars in compliance with the confidentially of personal information specified in the laws and regulations related to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The personal information of participants in The 40th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society submitted to the secretariat through the entry system for luncheon seminars will be protected properly.
- The secretariat and the co-hosting companies use personal information within the range required for organizing seminars, sending e-mail newsletters, communicating, etc. To unsubscribe, please follow the procedure in e-mails sent from the secretariat and the co-hosting companies.
5. Online Reservation
6. Question about Reservation
Neuroscience 2017 Exhibition Secretariat
c/o A&E Planning Co., Ltd.
Iwanami Shoten Hitotsubashi Bekkan 4F, 2-4-4, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 101-0003 Japan